Creamy Corn Chaat recipe
News Desk || shiningbd
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Chaat
- 1 cup boiled american corn kernels
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon sev
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup cubed zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon garlic mayonnaise
- salt as required
Saute the veggies
Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped zucchini and red bell pepper. Saute for 1 min on medium flame. Now add corn and roast for another minute.
Add the seasonings
Now add red chilli powder, chilli flakes and salt as per taste. Give a good mix.
Garnish and serve
Take out the mixture in a bowl. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, lemon, coriander leaves, sev and garlic mayo. Give a toss and serve.